We are passionate about science and we aim to inspire a new generation to be curious through our interactive classes.
Our theme tune’s opening line is ‘Science is all around us’, this reflects the ethos of the classes and encourages the children to think about and to explore the world around them.
Children have a thirst for knowledge and can understand scientific principles explained in simple terms with fun experiments in which they can touch, see and hear to help them understand.
We love it when the children interact in the classes, it is a very hand’s on experience – learning through play.
‘Science is very important. It’s undervalued and underinvested in and it’s a force for extreme good in education, in society and economically.’ Professor Brian Cox.
(Image here) Toddler and pre-schoolers
(Image here) Mini Professors in Nurseries
(Image here) Mini Professors in Schools
(Image here) Mini Professor Parties
(Image here) Your business and Mini Professors
Why attend one of our award-winning classes?
- Every class is different with a new topic to explore each week
- Learning scientific principles that they can apply to life and in educational settings
- Preparation for school and support early years in education through turn taking, socialisation, sharing and asking questions
- Time with peers to learning collectively
- Meet likeminded families in your area
What can you expect from a class?
- Fun and interactive science lessons
- Set format for each class – useful for instilling routines for children pre and during school years
- Chance for the grown-ups to learn and join in so that they can carry on the learning at home
- Introduction to science in an easy to understand format without it being over simplistic
- Books and reading time to create a calm environment
When sohuld you attend?
- The classes are suitable from 2+ up to school years depending on whether they are the toddler and pre-school sessions in the community or run in nursery and school settings
- Don’t worry if your child has just turned 2 – they are never too young to learn and the love the interaction and experiments
- Classes are run all year with some sessions on weekends for families with busy working lives
Whether you’re a first-time parent or you have attended similar classes with your children before you may have questions on the format of the class and what you should expect. We welcome a conversation with you either by email or telephone. To get in touch with your local class leader search for a class.